- First Step: Input a PDB 4-digit ID in the PDB id field
- Second Step: Click the icons below the result protein figure for
further query or showing more information of PDB protein model.
The query is based on the 3D features.
Meaning of Icons
- : Download the corresponding file in Protein Data Bank.
- : Pop up a window for the meta data of this protein.
- : Pop up a window with a link to EBI PDBsum page.
- : Pop up a window containing PDB Structure Explorer with more information.
- : Make a query in the database by the 3D features of this protein model.
Meaning of Ranking:
The ranking of results is with similarity values.
The most similar protein model is at upper-left with
highest similarity value. The second protein model right next to
the first one is the protein model with second similarity value
and so on.
Uploadable PDB version (12,21,2004):
In this version, you can submit your unpublished PDB file as query example.
The database of this version is the same to our standard version.
Only the first model (ex. NMR PDB file) or the first strand
(ex. multi-strand PDB file) in all PDB files are compared.
Protein dali/fssp version (12,7,2004):
In this version, all the proteins with strand ID (ex. 4dfrA for the first strand (named strand A in PDB 4dfr file), 4dfrB for the second strand) in
FSSP database are are compared.
Last updated 1,12,2005