3D Model Retrieval System
- 2D silhouette(s) from user drawing
1. Draw one or two 2D shapes (Click button, and draw it)
2. Fill the shapes you drawn (Click button, and click inside the shape)
3. Retrieval from 2D shapes (Click "Submit" button)
Example of 2D drawing
- Both 2D silhouette(s) and text
- Query from a retrieved 3D model
(Click button below a 3D model)
- Query by example by selecting a 3D model in database
List 3D models
3D model database:
- The database contains >10,000 free 3D models downloaded from Internet.
- The database contains many 3D formats: Wavefront (.obj), VRML (.wrl), 3D Studio (.3ds), AutoCad (.dxf), Lightwave (.lwo), etc.
Original Java UI version Home